IMLEK ON THE AIR (IMOTA) 2022 CONTEST
This event will take place on Saturday, February 5th, 2022, and will begin at 09.00 UTC (16.00 WIB) and end at 15.00 UTC (22.00 WIB) that same day. Translate
– For amateurs around the globe to contact as many other amateurs as possible during the contest period.
– Everyone Worked Everyone.
II. BANDS & MODE:
– 40m Bands / 7MHz.
– CW, RTTY, FT8, SSB.
– CW, RS(T) report plus 2 Digits of CQ Zones.
– RTTY, FT8, and SSB, RS(T) report plus 4 Digits of Grid Locator.
IV. CQ CALLING EXAMPLE:
– Phone (SSB) : CQ YBØOKR IMLEK CONTEST JAKARTA BARAT.
– FT8 : CQ WW.
– RTTY : CQ IMLEK TEST YCØBAS CQ.
– CW : CQ IMLEK TEST DE YBØNSI.
a. Contacts between stations on different Continents:
– Mode CW : 30 (Thirty) Points.
– Mode Phone : 20 (Twenty) Points.
– Mode FT8 : 10 (Ten) Points.
– Mode RTTY : 20 (Twenty) Points.
b. Contacts between stations on different Country but on the same Continents:
– Mode CW : 15 (Fifteen) Points.
– Mode Phone : 10 (Ten) Points.
– Mode FT8 : 5 (Five) Points.
– Mode RTTY : 10 (Ten) Points.
c. Contacts between station in the same country:
– Mode CW : 6 (Six) Points.
– Mode Phone : 4 (Four) Points.
– Mode FT8 : 2 (Two) Points.
– Mode RTTY : 4 (Four) Points.
d. Additional Bonus 35 Points for contacting the Committee Stations as follows:
YBØNSI, YDØRCH, YDØAUN, YDØBCG.
– 1 Multiplier per QSO with Country Prefixes for the first time.
– 1 Multiplier per QSO with WPXPrefix for the first time.
Duplication of QSOs in the same mode will not be penalized; however, only the first QSO will be counted.
VI. ENTRY CATEGORIES:
– YB Land Single Operator, Single Transmitter, High Power : Must not exceed 1000 watts.
– YB Land Single Operator, Single Transmitter, Low Power : Must not exceed 100 watts.
– YB Land Multi Operators (Contest Station), Single Transmitter, High Power : Must not exceed 1000 watts.
– YB Land Multi Operators (Contest Station), Single Transmitter, Low Power : Must not exceed 100 watts.
– Non YB Land (Long Distance Stations) Operators, Single Transmitter, Any Power : Must not exceed 1000 watts.
VII. CERTIFICATES & AWARDS:
– Electronic certificates will be available for download for everyone that submits an on-time entry.
– Electronic awards claimed online at https://imota.orlokjakbar.com by filling in a form that is provided online and constructing the text “IMLEK CONTEST ORARI LOKAL JAKARTA BARAT” from one of the confirmed CallSign QSO Suffixes in all modes, and can only be used once.
Plaques are awarded to recognize top performance in each of categories.
XI. UDC & LOGSHEET:
– User Define Contest (UDC) can be downloaded on Contest Committee website at https://imota.orlokjakbar.com
– Committee only accepts LogSheet in Cabrillo format generated from the N1MM Application.
– Web upload of logs is available at https://imota.orlokjakbar.com/upload.php
– In order to avoid LogSheet reading failure whilst it is being uploaded to the Committee system, UDC IMOTA CONTEST 2022 must be used in the N1MM Application.
– Participants who uses the WSJT-X application, are set as Contest Mode (Exchange Grid).
– Participants who uses the WSJT-X application are required to import the adif file generated by the WSJT-X Application into the N1MM Application which has been set with UDC IMOTA CONTEST 2022.
– Participants are required to fill in the “Sent Exchange” column on N1MM with a Grid Locator (4 initial digits), so that the logging process runs smoothly, especially those who uses the MMVARI application.
– The Organizing Committee will not process or count any LogSheets that is unreadable.
– The deadline for submission of the logsheets is February 19, 2022, at 5:00 a.m. UTC (12.00 WIB).
X. GENERAL RULES:
– Error tolerance/time difference is 30 minutes.
– RTTY and SSB modes, the usage of a frequency for calls, last up to 10 minutes.
– Self Spotting is prohibited.
– Only one signal on a band is allowed at any time.
– Participants who who breaks the regulations will be disqualified by the committee.
– The Committee’s decision is final and cannot be questioned.
– Avoid frequencies that are being used by NET or Special Event Stations.
– Avoid frequencies that is used for emergency purposes.
– Participants must take part in this event by prioritizing sportsmanship. Translate.
Tutorial Join the IMOTA 2022 contest, without using the N1MM Logger? Can you, please check the following youtube : https://youtu.be/4Z3uvHE9QAE
Tutorial : file UDC to 1NMM : https://youtu.be/DoQjuzRikB8